Queen Elizabeth National Park Entry Fees 2022
Queen Elizabeth National Park Entry Fees 2022 : Queen Elizabeth National Park is one of the top wildlife destinations in Uganda. The park is home to a variety of nature and wild life including an assortment of Flora, over 200 mammal species, over 450 bird species, wetlands and water channels.
The wildlife in the park includes: – buffaloes, elephants, leopards, kobs, giraffes, warthogs, antelopes, impalas, topis, waterbucks, giant forest hogs, lions, tree climbing lions and many more animals
The bird species in the park include: – Sedge warbles, the martial eagle, Yellow throated Cuckoo, Papyrus canary, the Verreaux’s Eagle Owl, Pink backed Pelican, the shoe bill stork, these birds are in the park’s wetlands and extensive vegetation.
Queen Elizabeth National Park also have the beauty kazinga channel that harbors a number of animals and birds and also have scenic flora views on the shores and side-lines.
Queen Elizabeth National Park, receives visitors all year round engaging in activities that include but not limited to game drives, tree climbing lion experiences, boat rides, nature walks, bird watching and many other activities.
Because people are always excited to visit this spectacular park, the top question they keeping asking is what does it cost one to enter this park and to experience its beauty.
Well the entrance fees for Queen Elizabeth National Park for the year 2022 are: –
- USD 40 for Foreign visitors non-residents
- USD 30 for Foreign visitors residents
- USD 20 for Children 15 – 5 years
- UGX 20,000 for Ugandans and East Africans.
Fees for other services in the park include:-
- Guide services – USD 20 for morning and day game drives, USD 30 for night game drives. Nature walks at USD 30 per a person for day time nature walk and USD 40 per a person for evening or night Nature walks.
- Camping – USD 40 per a person
- Boat rides – USD 30 per a person
- Chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura gorge – USD 50 for Foreign Visitors non-residents and residents, Ush30, 000 for Ugandans and East Africans.
For persons who would like to visit the Queen Elizabeth National Park multiple times throughout the year, the park has a special pass policy that you can buy for USD 350 for one person of any nationality. This special pass is also available to couples at USD 500 for a couple of any nationality and families at USD 700 for family of 2 adults and four children 15 and under.
The beauty with this special pass is that, this same pass can be used to access other savannah parks in the country.
Residents of East Africa can buy a special pass allowing them free entrance to all national parks for a year at USD $350 for one person, USD $500 for a couple, or US$700 for a family with up to four children aged 15 or younger.
If you enter Queen Elizabeth National Park by car, which is most likely what most tourists do, you will have to pay some fees for your vehicles. The fees are:-
- USD 15 for 4×4 private vehicles with Ugandan registrations.
- USD 10/Ush20, 000, for private saloon cars with Ugandan registrations.
- USD 150 for 4×4 private vehicles with foreign registrations.
- US 40 for private saloon cars with foreign registrations
The listed above some of the most common fees in the park, however since the park offers more than the services listed above, you will have to inquire with your tour operator, Uganda Wildlife Authority or park management for services not listed above.
You can visit Queen Elizabeth National Park any time of the year to experience its beauty and diversity.