3 Days Kidepo Wildlife tour is a short Uganda Safaris tour to Karamoja in Uganda where a traveler will fly to Kidepo to experience amazing wildlife species. Kidepo Valley National Park found in the North Eastern Uganda in the Karamoja region is one of Africa’s finest parks with an impressive line-up of wildlife and birdlife, wildlife including but not limited to cheetahs, giraffes, lions, leopards, elephants, antelopes and many more.
Its 1,442 square Kilometers sit on a unique landscape and rugged savannah that makes it the perfect habitat for the several animals that call it home. The unique Ik community lives near and around the park, contributing to the uniqueness of the park Safaris.
The safari gives you an opportunity to experience a variety of wildlife on both the afternoon and morning game drives and unique Ik community.
3 Days Kidepo Wildlife tour highlights
- Day 1: Transfer to Kidepo and Afternoon Game Drive
- Day 2: Morning Game Drive and Ike Community
- Day 3: Morning Game Drive and Transfer to Entebbe
NB: The 3 Days Kidepo Wildlife tour, starts from Entebbe Airport or central Uganda and it is only possible by air transport, meaning you have to budget for flying.
Day 1: Transfer to Kidepo and Afternoon Game Drive
- Flight to Kidepo National Park: You will need to have an early lunch in Entebbe before you fly to Kidepo at 12pm, it’s a two-hour flight however you will get to Kidepo just in time for a quick snack and then head on for the afternoon game.
- Afternoon Game Drive: When you arrive in Kidepo you will check into your accommodation, have a quick snack and then head out for the afternoon game drive to encounter the variety of wildlife in the park. After the game drive, you will then head back to your accommodation to relax, have dinner and night rest.
Day 2: Morning Game Drive and Ike Community
- Game Drive: You will be up early, have breakfast and then head out for the morning game to see some more of the numerous wild animals in the Park.
- Community Walk (Ik People Visit): After the game drive you go for a community walk to encounter the unique Ik community; share in storytelling, cultural dances, and other cultural activities. After the Ik community encounter, you will then head back to your accommodation for dinner and night rest.
Day 3: Morning Game Drive and Transfer to Entebbe
- Game Drive: You will be up early, have breakfast and then head out for a morning game drive.
- Nature Walk: After the game drive, you will go for a short nature walk to explore the Kidepo Valley Seasonal River.
- Return Flight to Entebbe: After the walk, you will go back to your accommodation, relax, have lunch and check out of your accommodation; in the early afternoon you will fly to Entebbe and you will arrive there in two hours.
End of the 3 Days Kidepo Wildlife tour
|All activities mentioned above||Visas|
|Flights fees to and from Kidepo||Tips and Gratuities|
|A vehicle with Fuel in Kidepo||Alcoholic Drinks|
|Accommodation and Meals||Laundry Services|
|English Speaking Tour Guide||Telephone calls and any other items of personal nature|