5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari
5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari is more like a water adventure, where you get to experience the famous Murchison falls and get to the top of the falls as well as viewing the source of the Nile and going water rafting on Itanda Falls, generally water party for 5 days.
Safari highlights of the 5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari
- Day 1: Boat ride and top of the falls
- Day 2: Game drive and Delta cruise
- Day 3: Source of the Nile
- Day 4: Water Rafting
- Day 5: Mabira forest
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Boat Ride and Top of the falls
- Boat Ride & Top of the falls experience: Day one of your 5 days Murchison Falls National Park and source of the Nile Safari, the tour guide will pick you up from a location of your choice in Kampala or Entebbe at 7 am and then you will head to western Uganda to Murchison Falls National Park, where you will arrive in the afternoon, have lunch and after lunch head to the Nile river for an amazing ride that will take you to the hiking trail up the Murchison falls for the top of the falls experience.
- After this experience you will connect with your guide, head to your accommodation check-in, have dinner and night rest.
Day 2: Game Drive and Delta cruise
- Game Drive: Day two of your 5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari, you will be up very early have breakfast and head out to the park for a game drive to see the numerous animals that live in Murchison Falls National Park, you will see lions, leopards, zebras, elephants, giraffes, kobs, impalas, antelopes, and many more animals. The game drive will go in till 11 am or 12 pm and after you will head back to your accommodation, for a chill and lunch.
- Delta Cruise: After lunch, you will head to the river Nile for the Delta cruise experience that will take you downstream the Nile river to see numerous water birds and animals and an amazing sunset reflecting the falls; it’s just spectacular experience. After your delta experience, you head back to your accommodation for Dinner and night rest.
Day 3: Source of the Nile
- Transfer to Kampala then to Jinja: Day three of your 5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari, you will be up early, have breakfast, check out of your accommodation and then head on a journey to Kampala. You will be in Kampala in the late mid-morning, have lunch as you relax from the journey and rejuvenate for the 2 to 3-hour journey to Jinja.
- Source of the Nile Experience: After Lunch, you will head to Jinja to the Source of the Nile, where you will arrive in the late afternoon. You will spend time at the source of the Nile viewing the point at which the Nile starts; the amazing flora and birds that stay along the river. After you time at the source of the Nile, you will then head to your accommodation, check in, have dinner and a night rest.
Day 4: Water Rafting
- Water Rafting: Day four of your 5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari, you will be up by 7 am, have breakfast and then head to Itanda falls, for a day full of water activities, with the main one being water rafting. These activities take the whole day and you will have a lunch break for lunch during the activities. After the activities in the late afternoon, you will head back to your accommodation for the rest of the day at leisure and later dinner and night rest.
Day 5: Mabira Forest
- Mabira Forest Tour and return to Kampala: Day five of your 5 days Murchison Falls National Park and source of the Nile Safari, you will be up early by 6am, have breakfast, check out of your accommodation and then head to Mabira Forest for a morning filled with a forest nature to experience the amazing forest trails, unique tree species, numerous forest birds and butterflies among other things. You will also have a forest zip-lining experience before you head out of the forest. The Mabira forest experience will go on till 11 am or 12 pm, where after you will continue on your journey to Kampala with lunch en route. You will be in Kampala in the late afternoon and the guide will drop you at a location of your choice either in Kampala or Entebbe. And that will be your 5 days Murchison Falls National Park and source of the Nile Safari.
End of the 5 Days Murchison falls & Source of the Nile Safari
- All activities mentioned in the Itinerary
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary etc