6 Days Ngamba & Source of the Nile tour
6 Days Ngamba & Source of the Nile tour is a short Uganda Safari package that travelers can engage in when they are looking to take a tour around the city, Entebbe i.e. Ngamba island and Source of the Nile. Kind Note: For you to be in time for the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee experience, you will have to have spent a night in Entebbe on the eve of the safari.
Highlights of the 6 Days Ngamba & Source of the Nile tour
- Day 1: Ngamba Island Experience
- Day 2: First Kampala city tour
- Day 3: Second Kampala city tour
- Day 4: Mabira and Source of the Nile
- Day 5: Itanda falls
- Day 6: Departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Ngamba Island Experience
- Ngamba Island Experience: On this day of the 6 Days Ngamba & Source of the Nile tour, the tour guide will pick you from your accommodation at 7 am and drive you the Ngamba Island’s set off point where you will join the rest of the crew going for the chimpanzee experience on a boat cruise. At 8 am, you will hop into the boat and set off for your boat cruise chimpanzee experience. This experience will take most of your day so remember to carry a snack to refresh while on the experience. When you are done with viewing the chimpanzees, you will return to the docking site where you will meet your guide, who will drive you back to your accommodation to have a late lunch and rest for the night.
Day 2: First Kampala city tour
- Kampala City tour: You will wake up early, have breakfast, and your guide will pick you at your accommodation at 8 am to head to Kampala for your Kampala city tour. This first day of the kampala city tour, you will visit the Kabaka’s palace, Ghadafi mosque, Nakasero market, Buganda road crafts market, and the independence monument. You will have a lunch break in the middle of the tour to eat and rejuvenate. After this first day Kampala city tour, you will check into your accommodation in Kampala, have dinner and night rest.
Day 3: Second Kampala city tour
- Kampala City Tour: The second day of your kampala city tour, will start with early morning breakfast at your accommodation and at 8 am, the tour guide will pick you, to head out for the second league of the tour. On this day you will visit the Uganda Museum, Bahai temple, and the Namugongo shrines. After this, you will retire for the day and head to your accommodation for dinner and night rest.
Day 4: Mabira and Source of the Nile
- Mabira and Source of the Nile: You will be up early, have breakfast and at 8 am your guide will pick you, to head to Eastern Uganda for the source of the Nile experience, on your way you will stopover at Mabira forest for a forest nature walk and after the walk proceed to Jinja town for lunch and after lunch, you will head to the source of the Nile for the source of the Nile experience. After the source of the Nile experience, you head to your accommodation for dinner and night rest.
Day 5: Itanda falls
- Itanda falls: You will be up early, have breakfast and the guide will pick you to head to the Itanda falls for your waterfalls experience that will include exploring the waterfalls and water rafting. This is a whole day experience and you will have lunch at the falls. After your falls experience, the guide will drop you at your accommodation for dinner and night rest.
Day 6: Departures / Return to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: You will be up at a convenient time, have breakfast at your accommodation. The guide will pick you from your accommodation and you will embark on your journey to Kampala or Entebbe. You will have lunch en route and the guide will drop you at a location of your choice in either Kampala or Entebbe International Airport.
End of the 6 Days Ngamba & Source of the Nile tour
- All activities as per itinerary
- All accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Full-time English speaking guide and driver
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Flights and Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer, e.t.c
- Anything else not included in the itinerary
See also: 2 Days Source of the Nile Tour