3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour is a short Uganda Wildlife Safari that takes you to one of the biggest national parks in Uganda to explore the wildlife species. Queen Elizabeth National Park located in western Uganda, formerly known as Kazinga National Park is known for its diverse ecosystem that includes but not limited to forests, lakes, wetlands, savannahs, and plains. This ecosystem serves as a habitat to a wide range of wildlife, birdlife, and a few primate species.
The wildlife at Queen Elizabeth National Park includes the famous tree-climbing lions, hippos, buffalos, elephants and the Uganda Kob among others. In the birdlife expect to see two types of vultures from the renown four and other birds; not forgetting the chimpanzees and monkeys representing the primates.
Trust yourself for an unforgettable 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour, breath-taking scenery, water adventure and community encounters that will take you three days absolutely superb.
Highlights of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour
- Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 2: Lion experience, game drive, and boat cruise
- Day 3: Transfer to Kampala
NB: You need to be in the Kampala the eve of this safari for you to beat the travel time and still have enough time for your safari activities.
Details of the tour
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
You will be up early by 7am, have breakfast and at 8 am you will set off from Kampala to queen Elizabeth National Park. On your way you will have stops for bathroom breaks, snacks, and stretches; you will also have 3 major stops for activities.
- You will stop in Kayabwe for the Equator Line Experience and a visit to the crafts markets.
- You will stop at Igongo Cultural Center for Lunch; here you will have an opportunity to visit the cultural museum and if you are up to it after lunch you will take a hike up the eclipse monument.
- You will stop at Bunyaruguru to view the breath taking craters.
You then proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park, where you will arrive in the late afternoon. On arrival, you will check into your accommodation and have a chill, and dinner in the early evening. After dinner, you will go for an evening game drive to see the numerous wildlife in the park. After the game drive, you will head back to the hotel for a night rest.
Day 2: Lion experience, game drive, and boat cruise
- Lion Tracking Experience: You will be up quite early 5am, have breakfast, then go for a morning lion tracking experience to see tracking lions and then after a game drive to see more wild animals as they dive into their hiding places for their day’s rest. After that you will head back to your accommodation, to relax and have lunch.
- Boat Cruise: After lunch, you will then go for a boat cruise to experience the cool lake breeze, see a number of waterbirds in their natural habitat and a few wild animals taking water from the lake.
- Community tour: After the boat cruise, you will go for a community walk to encounter the unique culture of the people in that part of Uganda. After the community walk, you will head back to your accommodation and have dinner and a good night’s rest.
Day 3: Transfer to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: You will get up early, have breakfast and go for a morning game drive, after the game drive you will get back to your accommodation for lunch, at 2 pm head to Kampala City. You will arrive in Kampala in the evening and the guide will drop at a location of your choice in Kampala or Entebbe airport. As you head to Kampala, you will have stops on the way for bathroom breaks, stretches, and snacks.
End of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park tour
|All mentioned activities and park entrance fees.||Visas|
|Accommodation with meals||Tips and Gratuities|
|English Speaking Tour Guide||Alcoholic Drinks|
|Drinking Water||Laundry Services|
|4WD Safari Vehicle with Fuel and driver (tour guide)||Telephone calls and any other items of personal nature|
See also: 3 Days Queen Elizabeth