3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour
3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour will give you an exciting experience of the Rwanda culture and also give you an opportunity to see the unique and endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat. You will also enjoy a trek through the Volcanoes mountainous rain forest.
Highlights of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour
- Day 1: Pick up from Kigali and Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Trekking and Cultural visit
- Day 3: Musanze caves Visit and Twin Lakes and Transfer to Kigali
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Pick up from Kigali and Transfer to Ruhengeri
- Pick up from Kigali and Transfer to Ruhengeri: On day one of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour, You will be met by your driver-guide at a preferred location in Kigali at 8 am and then head Volcanoes National Park. You will have an en-route visit to the Dian Fossey Fund Museum that depicts the Volcanic Mountains, has a 3D and photographic view of the volcanoes park including the home of Dian fossey. You will have lunch in Musanze and continue to the park to check in to your accommodation in time for dinner and night stay.
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Trekking and Cultural visit
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking: Day two of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour, is another eventful day that will start quite early with breakfast at your accommodation then head to the Volcanoes National Park offices for a trekking briefing before you enter the forest for you mountain gorilla trekking experience, where you will see mountain gorillas for an hour and then head out of the forest. This entire experience will take up to 4 or 5 hours, and then you will head back to your accommodation for lunch and a brief rest before you continue on with your afternoon activities.
- Cultural visit: In the late afternoon through to the evening you will visit the Iby’iwachu cultural centre and get to experience the cultural dances, songs, stories and see the way the ancient Rwandan people survived, how they cooked their food and the daily way of living. After this experience, you will then connect to your accommodation before it gets dark and also in time for dinner and later an overnight stay at your accommodation.
Day 3: Musanze caves Visit and Twin Lakes and Transfer to Kigali
- Musanze caves Visit: On day three of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour, you will be up early have breakfast and then connect with your guide for a drive to Musanze to visit the Musanze caves. The Musanze caves are found in Volcanoes National Park. You will take on this tour for about 3 hours with a ranger guide who will provide all the information about the historical site and gladly respond to all your queries. After this visit you will head back to your accommodation for lunch and a brief rest.
- Transfer to Kigali: After lunch you will connect to visit the Twin lakes of Rwanda commonly known as Burera and Ruhondo. Burera and Ruhondo are part of the Volcanoes National park attractions but are located near the Cyanika border of Uganda and Rwanda which are the outskirts of Musanze town. The twin lakes are famous for their breath-taking scenery with the deep blue waters and 1km land separation. You will spend almost all your afternoon at the Twin lakes and after your visit to the lakes you then embark on a journey to Kigali and the guide will drop you at a location of your choice within Kigali.
That will be your 3 days Rwanda Gorilla and Cultural tour.
This Package includes:
- Musanze Caves Visit
- Cultural village visit
- Twin lakes visit
- 4×4 safari vehicle and fuel
- Full time English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary above
- Bottled water
This Package excludes
- International flights
- Personal requirements like laundry, tips, alcoholic beverages, phone service.