4 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari is a short Uganda safari tour that exposes a traveler to the amazing Queen Elizabeth National Park & its amazing wildlife species and scenes. Queen Elizabeth National Park located in western Uganda, formerly known as Kazinga National Park is known for its diverse ecosystem that includes but not limited to forests, lakes, wetlands, savannahs, and plains. This ecosystem serves as a habitat to a wide range of wildlife, birdlife, and a few primate species.
The wildlife at Queen Elizabeth national park includes the famous tree-climbing lions, hippos, buffalos, elephants and the Uganda Kob among others. In the birdlife expect to see two types of vultures from the renown four and other birds; not forgetting the chimpanzees and monkeys representing the primates.
Highlights of the 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game Drive
- Day 2: Lion experience, Game drive, and Boat cruise
- Day 3: Game drive and Nature walk
- Day 4: Chimpanzee trekking and Transfer to Kampala
NB: You need to be in Kampala on the eve of this 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari for you to beat the travel time and still have enough time for your safari activities.
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game Drive
- Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park: You will be up early by 7am, have breakfast and at 8am you will set off from Kampala to queen Elizabeth National Park. On your way you will have stops for bathroom breaks, snacks, and stretches. You will also have 3 major stops for activities. You will stop in Kayabwe for the Equator Line Experience and a visit to the crafts markets. You will stop at Igongo Cultural Center for Lunch and here you will have an opportunity to visit the cultural museum and if you are up to it after lunch you will take a hike up the eclipse monument. You will stop at Bunyaruguru to view the breath taking craters. You then proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park, where you will arrive in the late afternoon. On arrival, you will check into your accommodation and have a chill, and dinner in the early evening.
- Evening Game Drive: After dinner, you will go for an evening game drive to see the numerous wildlife in the park. After the game drive, you will head back to the hotel for a night rest.
Day 2: Lion experience, Game drive, and Boat cruise
- Lion Tracking Experience: You will be up quite early by 5am, have breakfast, then go for a morning lion tracking experience to see tracking lions.
- Game Drive: After you will have a game drive to see more wild animals as they dive into their hiding places for their day’s rest. After that you will head back to your accommodation, to relax and have lunch.
- Boat Cruise: After lunch, you will then go for a boat cruise to experience the cool lake breeze, see a number of waterbirds in their natural habitat and a few wild animals taking water from the lake. After the boat cruise, you will head back to your accommodation, relax, and have dinner and a good night’s rest.
Day 3: Game drive and Nature walk
- Game Drive: You will get up early, have breakfast, and then go for a morning game drive after the game drive you will get back to your accommodation for lunch.
- Community Walk: After lunch, you will take an extensive nature and community walk that will last till evening. After the walk, you will head back to the accommodation a facility for dinner and night rest.
Day 4: Chimpanzee trekking and Transfer to Kampala
- Chimpanzee Trekking: You will get up very early, have breakfast, check out of the accommodation and then head out for your Chimpanzee trekking experience. Remember to carry a snack and water for the trek. You will be at the trekking offices by 7:30 am, where you will be briefed and assigned a ranger for your trekking experience. The activity will take between 4-5 hours, most of the hours used toe trek and 1 hour spent with the chimpanzees.
- Return to Kampala: After the trekking experiencing you will connect with your guide and head to Kampala City, on your way you will have a stop for lunch and other stops for bathroom breaks, snacks, and stretches.
- Drope Off: You will be in Kampala in the late evening and the guide will drop you at a location of your choice in Kampala or Entebbe Airport.
End of the 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
|All mentioned activities and park entrance fees.||Visas|
|Accommodation with meals||Tips and Gratuities|
|English Speaking Tour Guide||Alcoholic Drinks|
|Drinking Water||Laundry Services|
|4WD Safari Vehicle with Fuel and driver (tour guide)||Telephone calls and any other items of personal nature|
See also: 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari